Funded Beauty Courses Now Available
Encompass are currently enrolling for Level 3 Beauty, Makeup, Nails, and Massage qualifications in Birmingham, and have funding available for September and January starts
Are you eligible?
- Age – you must be 19 years old on the first day of your course, there is no upper age limit
- Location – You need to have been living in the UK, the Channel Islands, or the Isle of Man for the past three years
- Enrolment – To qualify for a 19+ Learner Loan, you need to be enrolling on an eligible course at Level 3 and above
- Our below beauty qualifications are all eligible for funding
How do you apply?
Applying is simple, all you would need to do is choose which qualification you would like to enrol onto, if you need support with this, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and arrange a callback, or call the office on 0121 285 3885. We will book an appointment for you to come in and discuss all course requirements, and complete your application form. From this stage:
- You will receive a Learning & Funding Information Letter
- You will go online to www.gov.uk/advancedlearningloans and complete your loan application using the information on this letter (you will need proof of ID and national insurance number to hand)
- You will be sent a letter by Student Finance England to let you know you have been approved
- All parties will be notified whether you have been approved, and you will receive a confirmation email with the start date for your course