Are you a non-levy payer?

As a non-levy payer, you will have an annual pay bill of under £3 million, and although you won’t be paying into the new Apprentice Levy or using the Digital Apprenticeship System just yet, the way Apprentices are funded will still change for you.

The Government will fund 90% of the agreed price for training and assessment, which means the employer will pay the remaining 10%.

What we can do for you

  • Manage all apprenticeship provision

  • Recruit apprentices where required

  • Source additional providers and act as a Prime Contractor

  • Implement a robust supply chain management framework

  • Manage all obligations for ESFA and Ofsted

  • Manage all obligations under Prevent, British Values, Safeguarding, and Equality and Diversity

  • Provide an industry experienced, dedicated assessor

  • Provide real-time access to OneFile

  • Track all data management through PICS by Pellcomp


You or your employees can study any of the training programmes below with Encompass Development as an approved apprenticeship training provider on the register of apprenticeship training providers (RoATP).

Our advisors are here to help.
Call us now on 01482 222463

Prove your human

Our Training Programmess

Want to Know more about what Encompass can do for you?Request A Callback